YouTube is free video streaming service that is available on Roku. Once you get youtube.com/activate on Roku, you can stream national and local news, sports news and must-see programs the moment they air on YouTube TV.
Here you can see some amazing YouTube TV features:
- Cloud DVR that allows you record as many shows as you want at the same time, without ever running out of storage space.
- “Library” tab that includes new scenes, most watched, chronicles, programs and more customized to you.
- “Home” tab with recommendations custom-made to you, including top select, resume viewing and more.
- “Live” tab with a live guide so you can get a sneak-peek at what’s airing now and soon.
- Background playback experience so you never miss the activity.
- Experience to share with up to 5 relatives in your family household. Each relative gets their own login, DVR, and recommendations.
Step by step instructions to install youtube com activate
- Initially, you must attach Roku to your TV and open the Wi-Fi network.
- Next, login to your roku.com/link.
- Then type YouTube in the searching box, locate the channel and add it to your Roku channel.
- Once you find the channel, click on it.
- Move to the YouTube and you can stream videos on TV now.
Step 2: Connect Roku to your youtube.com/activate account
Do you want to sign in youtube.com/activate account on Roku? Then you are in luck. Here we provide you accomplish steps to activate YouTube account on your
- First and foremost, select the “Sign in” option from your Roku player.
- Then Roku gives you an 8 digit youtube code. You must remember the code.
- A while later, visit YouTube account from your preferred device.
- Now you need to enter youtube.com/activate code into google account that Roku provided, Your YouTube account will be connected to Roku. You should also required to connect with google account.
- Afterward, you can enjoy YouTube videos on your Roku device.
Step 3: Pairing your tablet or Smartphone with Roku device
Apart from connecting the YouTube com link account to your Roku, also, you can pair your devices with it. Furthermore, if you have joined your Roku, you could quickly send the video to your TV and get the subscribed channels on it via your portable device.
- Initially, go to settings by picking the Gear symbol.
- Next, sign in to your YouTube com account.
- Pick pair Device option
- At that point, visit the site shown on your Smartphone or tablet.
- Then you need to enter the pairing code, on your mobile phone, your phone would be attached with Roku.
- After that, you can control the broadcast and free watch YouTube videos on Roku by this convenient device.
If you are interested to get more info about how to works YouTube on Roku and other updation about Roku channels, you must subscribe us.