Have you purchased the new model of Roku from the market? Before you start using this Roku streaming stick, you need to set up as well as activate it. Here in this blog, we will provide you the information regarding how to setup Roku streaming stick and activate your roku.com/link account
Roku Streaming Stick is one of the best models that directly plugs into the port of your Home TV. After plug the Roku Streaming Stick you are able to stream the games, movies, music from the Internet very easily in case you do not want to connect extra cables and remote controls.
You have to activate Roku.com/link account and then you are able to enjoy your streaming through Roku streaming stick.
How to set up Roku Streaming Stick work with my TV?
The Roku Streaming Stick connects to the Home TV HDMI port. In case Roku Streaming stick is not get fitted in the HDMI port. Then please ask for free HDMI extender cable.
Follow these steps for Setup Roku Streaming Stick:
First of all, plug your Roku Streaming Stick in the port which is on your home TV.
Step2 (Power Up)-
After plugging your Roku Streaming Stick attach the power adapter to give the power to work properly.
Step3 (Choose Language)-
When the Roku Streaming Stick is starting working the first screen is display to select the language.
Please press ok to select the Language.
Step4 (Connect To Your Network)-
- In case you use the Wireless network it is the best option you only have to enter the user name and the password.
- While entering the password you want to see, select the show password option. This will stop to enter the wrong password.
- Select Connect option and your Roku Stick automatically connect to your home network.
Step5 (Automatically Download Latest Software)-
After connection with the internet Roku stick automatically downloads the latest software for the Roku OS & restart.
Step6 (Make Roku.Com/Link Account and Activate Your Roku Player)-
- To activate the Roku Streaming stick it has to link with the roku.com/link account
- To activate the Roku.com/link account open www.roku.com/link URL
- After that fill the Roku Activation Code which is display on the screen of your home TV.
- Make the Roku.com/link Account fill the required details such as First name, Last name and much more.
- Choose PIN preferences and click on continue.
- Add the Payment information and choose the method to pay such as credit card or pay pal.
- Add some channels to your Roku.com/link account and click on continue.
- Finally, the process is completed and your setup Roku streaming stick process successfully completed.
If you still experiencing any issue or needs more information regarding the Roku device and its mode, follow the given link https://rokucomlinkhelp.com