Roku provides an advanced feature “Motion blur” that you can use in motion scenes or sports program. Moreover, if you find the motion blur your program that you are watching, Roku allows you to use “Action Smoothing” on Roku TV to reduce the visual effect.With the Roku TV, You can watch all entertainment shows without any troubleshooting.
How does it work on Roku TV?
The Action Smoothing is the additional feature of Roku that can minimize the motion blur. Furthermore, you need to apply the certain degree of smoothing for the original video signal. The reduction amount depends on setting that you have chosen for the Action Smoothing.
Adjust your settings:
Off: It indicates the Action Smoothing is turned off
Low: For slight reduction of motion blur
Medium: For moderate reduction of motion blur
High: for the significant reduction of motion blur
How to use Action Smoothing?
You can find Action Smoothing feature under the Advanced Picture Settings which is sub menu of the Options menu.
- You need to press * (star button) button on your remote during the playback to access the options menu
- Further, you have to select the Advanced Picture Settings
- After that, tap on Advanced Smoothing to modify the settings
- Simply select the left and the right button on your Roku TV remote
- Remember that, you are unable to see Action Smoothing under the advanced picture settings, your Roku TV doesn’t include this feature
If you feel, any trouble during watching it then take our help and support services. We will provide you full support and step by step instructions regarding your all issue or queries. Moreover, you can also take services from Roku.Com/Link Help for resolving you’re all Roku com link Activation issues. In addition to it, you can also dial our toll-free number for any help or query.