Generally, clients confront issues during the Roku code activation and enter Roku code. But, this is not a big task to perform. Thus, now you can see the solution of all various types of Roku error codes issues:
Steps to Resolve Roku Error Code 001
Here we have some steps to fix Roku error code 001
- First, turn off your Roku streaming player.
- Next, you need to expel all power cables from your router.
- Then you need to connect the Ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player.
- Now you can make the power association on your router again.
- Hence, you have finished with this. Check if there is an issue.
- After that, discover roku.com/link activation code and enter Roku code on roku.com.
The Solution for Roku Error Code 003:
Explanations for this error code:
- TV inadequate to communicate with your Roku update server.
- Firewall issues with Roku refresh server.
- Because of DNS error and many more.
- Let’s discuss the solution of this error code:
- In the beginning, you need to reboot your Router first.
- After that, perform the TV reset task.
- Now, you have to disable your firewall.
- Afterwards, move to the Roku secret screen menu and complete update task.
- Moreover, you can attempt the manual refresh by means of USB.
- Then press home key 5 times.
- Again squeeze quick forward 3 times.
- Similarly, Rewind for 2 times.
- See the “Update software” choice and tap on OK.
- You have done.
Deal with Roku Error Code 009:
Here you may need to change the DNS setting on your network modem. Additionally, see the steps beneath:
- Determine that your provided internet connection should activate from another device.
- Now you have to refresh the firmware of your router.
- After that, you need to change your wireless channels.
- Then, you can modify your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Afterward, you need to manage wireless security mode.
- At last, you can change your DNS servers.
Steps To Fix Roku Error Code 011:
Initially, you have to attempt to reset your Roku streaming player. Also, you must follow the beneath procedure:
- First and foremost, choose the settings menu.
- Now you can view the “Network” option.
- Then, look down to “repeat guided setup” and click on it.
- Besides, pick the provided network name that you will utilize.
- At last, get associated with the network by giving Roku com link account
Tackle Roku error code 014:
This error code 014 happened amid wireless network connection. So, you can see some steps in order tackle this blunder.
- You must attach Roku streaming player to the internet through the cable modem. Else, you can use router through the Ethernet cable.
- Now go to the Roku setting and finish all steps for the Ethernet connection on Roku streaming player.
- Once the Ethernet association is finished, come back to the web settings alternative on your Roku streaming player.
- Now you need to pick wireless option and your network over there.
- After that, provide your password.
- Afterward, the connection procedure has been finished.
Are you still suffering from Roku issues? Do not take stress about that. You should try another method to fix Roku error code issues. Get a relevant solution to fix your problems. Our Roku well-qualified team is available every day and night to deal with your issues.