Sling TV is an online TV entertainment streaming service provider which uses Internet Protocol to stream videos. It was founded in the year 2015 and is a product of Dish Networks. It has its headquarters located in Colorado. Sling TV is available to stream on many streaming devices like you can install Sling TV Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV Box etc. After adding the channel, you need to activate the channel by confirming your www.Roku.com/link account. You can get more information about the channel at www.sling.com/roku. Below is step-by-step information given on how you can easily set up and Sling TV login on your Roku streaming device.
Steps to Install Sling TV on Roku
Roku is a streaming device provider company which has engineered fabulous streaming devices like Roku Ultra and Roku Streaming Stick. Roku provides the provision to add Sling TV channel to your Roku streaming device from the Roku channel store. Follow the steps given below to add the Sling TV channel.
- Turn on your Roku Streaming player.
- Press the ‘home’ button present on your Roku remote to navigate to the device home screen.
- In the home screen, select ‘streaming channels’ to go to the Roku channel store.
- Select ‘Search Channels.’
- Press the ‘right’ arrow button your Roku remote control to search the channel.
- Enter the channel name and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Your screen will navigate you to the Sling TV channel page on the Roku channel store.
- Press the ‘OK’ button again to select ‘Add Channel.’
Activate and Login Sling TV Roku
Once you have added the channel app to your Roku streaming player, you can activate the channel by entering the credentials you use for logging into your Roku account for Sling TV login. Follow the steps given below to get proper guidance on how you can activate Sling TV Roku:
- Launch the Sling TV channel app that you just added to your Roku streaming device.
- Confirm your Roku account credentials and details by pressing ‘OK.’
- Create your Sling TV account by adding your name, email address, and a secure password.
- Select your Roku channel subscription. Once subscribed, you will enjoy a free 14 day trial of Roku Sling TV app and more most watched Roku free trial channels list.
- After the completion of the Roku channel free trial.
After performing these steps, Sling TV is successfully activated on your Roku device. Visit www.sling.com/roku to get more information on how to install Roku sling tv
Some of the popular streaming networks present on Sling TV are
- FX Networks