Presently, Roku is the well-known streaming player in the market. It is recognized for its favorable live streaming services or amazing features. Roku is a streaming media player, wherein the content is received from the Internet and is displayed on the TV. As excellent as the device is, it’s not sharp. It freezes at times. Additionally, there has been various times where works have been stuck on a “retrieving” screen. Furthermore, if you have an issue with Roku.com/link activation & setup and you can also fix other common issues by factory reset, then the great solution is a soft reset. Besides, if soft reset is not able to solve the issues, then you can utilize the factory hard reset.
Let’s discuss how you can so both hard and soft reset Roku device as well as Roku streaming stick.
Roku Soft Reset:
If Roku hard is unable to fix a freezing Roku, the soft reset can help you to solve your problem. Moreover, this will eliminate complete data of the Roku 2 also reset it to factory failure settings.
- Firstly, choose settings from the home screen.
- Under the settings, you need to choose system option.
- Then pick Power option.
- Now choose “System restart” option.
- First of all, eliminate all cables besides the Power cord
- Next, push the Reset button that is found at the end of the device.
- Afterward, you can hold the reset button for 15 seconds.
- Then, push the Reset button, then excludes the Power cord from the end of the unit.
- After that, you have to attach each cord back into the Roku device.
Roku Hard Reset:
Furthermore, if Roku soft is unable to establish a freezing Roku, the hard reset can help you to solve your problem.
- The first task you should do, remove all cables besides the Power cord.
- Next, press the Reset on the back of the device.
- Afterward, push the Reset key, and then drop the Power cord from the end of the unit.
- Now, you need to attach every cord back into the Roku device.
- The first task you should do, just move to “settings“.
- Next, under the settings pick the “system option“.
- Afterward, choose “Advanced system settings“.
- Then “Factory reset“.
- At last, click on “yes” button.
That’s all about the hard and soft Roku reset. Apart from this, if you have any doubt or any problem regarding above detail, then you can take guidance from Roku com link help. Also, you can visit our website. Our experts are always pleased to help you.