Roku is the most famous streaming player that works on the internet and requires good signal strength to display or stream the content. Roku.com/link setup and activation is quite easy for every individual either a technical or non-technical person. Both can easily establish their Roku streaming players. When you buy your own Roku streaming device, then you get the manual for your guidance and help. You can read it before you set up your Roku streaming device. Moreover, it is in the understandable language so read it carefully. Once you set up your Roku device, power on your TV and home screen will display in front of you. On the home screen, the activation steps appear for your Roku device. Additionally, you can use these steps to activate Roku device. These steps are:
Step1. Choose a language
• If your Roku player is turned on, the main screen will display you language menu and you need to choose a suitable language.
• Then, navigate the lineup and hold the OK button to select a particular language.
• Now that is the responsibility of channel sponsor to transform the language of the channel. Additionally, some channels are unable to support your selecting language.
Step2. Establish the internet connection
• Select the wireless network from the lineup of available network and fill your password.
• Additionally, if you wish to view your password, you need to hold the Show Password option this may prevent you from entering the inaccurate or wrong password.
• Afterward, pick connect option and then you can see your Roku player axiomatically connected with the internet.
Step3. Waiting till the latest software is downloaded.
• Once your internet connection is established, then your Roku player will ready to download the advanced version of software if the latest version is available.
Step4. Create a Roku account
• Now you need to create Roku com link account
• When you are creating Roku account, then your personal detail must require details such as name, contact information, address and payment details.
• Once you completed all above steps, your Roku device is ready to use.